David D.

Default Weak Cab Needs A Lift

If it is legal where you live, you might try freeze-distilling a
portion of the cab, then adding it back to the mail batch. This will
intensify everything in your wine that is not water. Perform and
acid/pH test afterwards and adjust accordingly.

You might also try adding grape skins to your batch. I freeze some of
my pomice and use it for various "experiments" throughout the year. If
you don't do the same, you might try pressing some store-bought grapes
and using the pressed skins. Try this on a 1 gal batch and see how it
goes.

Good Luck,
David