Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default How cruel is leather?

On 12/27/2011 8:29 PM, Jahbulon wrote:
> George > wrote in
> :

>>> It's the group to which I sent my original post,
>>> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian.

>> Who are they?

> Why can't you ask the person who is using the word?

I'm asking you, wimp.

>> What are "group" issues?

> Vegetarian animal ethics.

What "issues", wimp?

>> Who do you imagine shares
>> those issues?

> I don't imagine.

So, you're just bullshitting. Okay - got it.

>> Why won't you answer basic questions?

> I seem to manage a better job than you.

Not even close.

>>> Not really.

>> Yes, really.

> Lets agree that you tried and failed.

Nope. Got you.

>>> You say I was born clueless, in some ways incapable and was
>>> not given a proper education. None of those would be my fault.

>> They're all your fault, now.

> How have the circumstances of my birth become my fault?

Your present circumstance right now has nothing to do with your birth.

>>> Your understanding of meat includes, "paste-like and batter-like
>>> poultry product, produced by forcing bones, with attached edible
>>> tissue, through a sieve or similar device under high pressure."

>> That only applied to the turkey; not to the beef and pork.

> It's the main ingredient, that's the reason it was listed first. Didn't
> you know that?

It's not the main ingredient. What makes you think it is?

>> Of course, I knew all of it even
>> before you revealed it.

> Of course.

Of course.

Keep dancing - it's great fun to watch you stumble around out there.