Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Jahbulon Jahbulon is offline

Default How cruel is leather?

George Plimpton > wrote in
:

>>> What's the group? Who are they?

>> It's the group to which I sent my original post,
>> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian.

> Who are they?

Why can't you ask the person who is using the word?

> What are "group" issues?

Vegetarian animal ethics.

> Who do you imagine shares
> those issues?

I don't imagine.

> Why won't you answer basic questions?

I seem to manage a better job than you.

>>> Yes, they're implicitly quite critical of you.

>> Not really.

> Yes, really.

Lets agree that you tried and failed.

>> You say I was born clueless, in some ways incapable and was
>> not given a proper education. None of those would be my fault.

> They're all your fault, now.

How have the circumstances of my birth become my fault?

>> Your understanding of meat includes, "paste-like and batter-like
>> poultry product, produced by forcing bones, with attached edible
>> tissue, through a sieve or similar device under high pressure."

> That only applied to the turkey; not to the beef and pork.

It's the main ingredient, that's the reason it was listed first. Didn't
you know that?

> Of course, I knew all of it even
> before you revealed it.

Of course.

--
Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you,
then they fight you, then you win"