Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default How cruel is leather?

On 12/27/2011 11:38 AM, Jahbulon wrote:
> George > wrote in news:O-
> :
>
>>> Does leather only come from cows

>> No.

> From which other animals is leather harvested?

Are you incapable of keying the word "leather" into a search engine and

>>> and do they take it off cattle
>>> while the animals are alive?

>> This simply is not a serious question.

> Yes it is.

No, it isn't. No one who writes in (more or less) grammatically correct
English as you do can exhibit such utter ignorance of livestock
husbandry and the products obtained from livestock.

> I hear they still boil lobsters alive.

I thought you were interested in leather?

Do you not know anything about the production of meat?