Charles H

Default Weak Cab Needs A Lift

Paddy-O wrote:

> In fact, the cab
> has the color, consistency and flavour of a very pale blush. My wife
> makes stronger fruit juice for our kids from frozen concentrate than
> this years batch of Cab.

You could sweeten it up with some concentrate and make some wine cooler
type beverage out of it. Split the batch and sweeten with different
fruit concentrate to have different flavours. If you had beer kegging
equipment, it'd be a sinch to carbonate it and serve something akin to
smirnoff ice.

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields