Posted to alt.food.vegan
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher is offline

Default Those who pollute go to Hell

On Dec 25, 2:44 am, web head > wrote:
> On Dec 25, 3:00 pm, Gorp > wrote:
>
> > "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
> > > wrote :

> > > I think I've earned enough credibility among atheists and theologians
> > > to tackle this issue. Only those who ride a bicycle, go vegetarian or
> > > do something for peace, will go to Heaven. We will have wide bike
> > > paths up there while drivers will end up in Hell, which is no less
> > > than a never-ending traffic jam. Bicyclists who strap their bikes to
> > > the car will remain in Limbo, until they make up their mind.

> > All CHINKS will be going to Hell and most Indians. Those ********
> > countries are nothing BUT pollution.

> they are in hell stupid. do you think indians don't know it...?
> imagine living in a culture that far gone to shit that hope is gone.

The only consolation the Hindus got is "democracy"... How the caste
system survived within a democratic system? Well, I'd see how it works
because I ride a bicycle. The discrimination is not official but it's
very real. We cyclists are the outcasts in the West.

Do I get consolation from democracy? Not really.