Posted to alt.food.vegan
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher is offline

Default Those who pollute go to Hell

On Dec 24, 5:43 pm, Father Haskell > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:01 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> > wrote:
> > But if you are reluctant about new technologies, how about good old
> > fashioned PEDAL POWER? Isn't eating apple pie the best way to to power
> > yourself?

> Bananas, pasta, and fig Newtons. I average about
> 100 miles per pack.

And perhaps our best fuel is...

POPCORN!

I was reading the nutrition in it and it's simply amazing. Mind you,
homemade is best...

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/snacks/5356/2

Best thing about it is that it's very satisfying so you don't feel
like eating Christian food.

That's my resolution for the new year: EAT MORE POPCORN.