Charles H

Default Unexpected something showing up in the wine

Dave Allyn wrote:

> Stolen? story please?

I live in a house that has been split into three 'units' and my wine
cellar is in the basement, beside the common laundry room. One of the
tenants moved out and decided to help themselves to some of my wine.
Luckily enough for them, they were also victims of my one failed foray
into mead territory. The cellar is now under lock & key. Live and learn
I suppose.

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields