Posted to alt.food.vegan
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher is offline

Default Those who pollute go to Hell

On Dec 23, 3:19 pm, Kelsey Bjarnason > wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:37:31 -0800, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
>
> Philosopher wrote:
> > I think I've earned enough credibility among atheists and theologians to
> > tackle this issue. Only those who ride a bicycle, go vegetarian or do
> > something for peace, will go to Heaven.

> What if I'm a peace activist, vegetarian driver?
>
> Not that I'm in any position to stow thrones; my contribution to the
> whole matter is driving a minivan 100km each way to work every day.

Well, the cases of people like you --millions of cases-- will take
years to analyze before they are cleared from evildoing. Your best
defense will be, "Sorry, there was no other way to get around!"