Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

lol, i was twelve before i knew clothes came from a store... i knew
underwear and socks came from sears, at christmas of course, and i knew in
some of the farm stores there were bibs and coats... but until the first
year i went to the school for the blind i had no idea clothes came from
anywhere but
-hand me downs from relatives
-yard sales
-my grandmothers and an aunt sewed them...