Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

this is sorta like us, but instead of a gift for each other, we just sorta
get what we need throughout the year, the last thing we bought is what we
tell people we did for chirstmas so they don't go all weird...

we can't give as much as we used to but our two main charities are food
related and animal related, a food line at a local hospital and a church
pantry for food, two different shelters because their work is good.

the hospital food line is interesting, after the offical meal time is over
in the hospital cafeteria and the meals are served and they are changing the
line the food goes to the food line and is served the next day or later in
the day to those who need it, its free for everyone they don't ask for
income info or much of anything, so those who are not happy to be there
don't have to be further shamed, also they seek workers from those who come
to the line when they need workers. Lee