Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

you have obiosly raised your children correctly owing to the fact they are
willing to wait and are supporting you with jasmine... btw i think of you
every time one of the cleaning staff comes to do our room... they are
variying levels of adulthood and comptence, and several will have permanent
job coaches, but they are all almost with some level of mental/intellectual
handicap Lee