Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

until the late fourties there were no commerical pet foods at all, iirc...
My grandfather raised hunting dogs of differing kinds, my grandmother had a
milk cow, and made all manner of bread from sourdough and corn meal, there
were buckets that the food was put in, and she fed them in a tractor tire
that was cut in half in the yard, she would put the scraps/leftovers down,
then cover with the oldest milk, Lee