Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

so many people are struggling and somebody at food banks finally figured out
that people could keep their pets and feed them if they took donations,
without that people either surrender their animals or use food they could be
eating to give to the animals, which helps nobody's nutrition... don't get
me wrong, if your animals will ea t leftovers and they are otherwise healthy
it doesn't hurt a single thing to supplement say a dog or cat with mashed
potatoes and gravy if they will eat it, but that should only be a
supplement, Lee