Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> that is very good for angela, to let her know that giving can still be
> done even if you are using coupons to get free things to donate, you still
> do the work to use the coupon and get it to the food bank, Lee

Yes. We get a lot of coupons we can't use and also store coupons on
occasion for free things we can't eat. And apparently there is a huge need
for cat food this year. We saw a cat food donation bin today. I tried to
find one last year and couldn't. Nice to know that the regular food bank
will take it. I stocked up on food the other day and screwed up as to the
kind I bought. They will only eat tuna and only certain kinds. I bought
the wrong kind and they wouldn't touch it. So it went off to the food bank
along with the BG kind. I really thought they would like that!