Posted to rec.food.drink
Paul Ciszek Paul Ciszek is offline

Default Maple Wines that I can order in the US?

Rush Creek winery in Canada makes a nice maple wine. Unfortunately,
they are not allowed to ship it across the border into the USA. Are
there any maple wines that are made in the USA, or made by companies
that have gone through the headaches necessary to export to the USA?
I am talking about wine fermented FROM maple sap or syrup here, not
wines made from grapes and sweetened with maple--those you can get
in Vermont.

And please, don't tell me how easy it is to make my own. To make
alcoholic beverages at home requires 1) a basement, or at least some
space somewhere, and 2) some knowledge of what one is doing.

--
Please reply to: | No nation is drunken where wine is cheap.
pciszek at panix dot com | --Thomas Jefferson