Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Gonna do some tea

I don't dislike tea, but it acts as a diuretic, big time, with me.
Much more so than coffee, which almost nada. This has been the
primary reason for my eschewing tea all these years. Now, since the cold
(and mom) has me pretty much grounded within a kidney stone's throw of
of the loo, I think I'll give tea another try. I jes bought 3 boxes
of Bigalow tea. Constant Comment, or course, green tea, and Earl
Grey, which I've always liked for a morning HELLO! tea.

I may be a coffee guru, but know spit about tea. What brewing
temps? How long the steep? Who sells a GOOD green tea, which I
really love it it's good authentic green tea. I can mail order.

TIA
nb --found dead in his teepee