Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Bjørn Steensrud Bjørn Steensrud is offline

Default Favorite things to do with onions?

Janet wrote:

> Julie Bove wrote:
>> I love onions. I put them in nearly everything. My favorite are the
>> white onions but currently I have yellow ones because they were cheap.
>>
>> What do you like to do with onions?

> French onion soup, using the method in Mastering the Art of French
> Cooking. I love onions, and use a lot of them.

Yes! It must be the browning that does it. We had zuppa di cipolla at an
Italan restaurant, unbrowned onions and it was not nearly as good. Thanks
for the reminder, I'll have a pot ready for dw when she gets back from her
trip ...