Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default WHY VEGANISM?

On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 18:23:23 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:33:17 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:27:28 -0800, dh@. pointed out:

>>>A meaningless one.

>> For one thing it's not meaningless and for another even if it was that
>> would
>> be no reason for you to hate it.
>>
>>>Vegans don't promote life for livestock animals, you
>>>don't promote life for porcupines, who cares?

>> People who want to promote decent AW over elimination. Doiiieee.

>That is an invalid dichotomy. Doiiieee.
>
>"Decent AW" <retch> is promoted over "poor AW"

It's also promoted over eliminations.

>"Elimination" is promoted over "continuation" (of livestock farming).
>
>Continuation is necessary before AW of any kind can be a consideration.

That's one of the reasons why people who are truly in favor of decent AW
over elimination must necessarily be opposed to elimination, as I've been
pointing out to you and you've been trying futiley to oppose for years. Are you
all of a sudden beginning to finally realise the significance of the fact? If
so, do you think you'll be able to remember it or do you think you'll unlearn it
again? Do you think you had learned to appreciate that fact before your last
unlearning?