Posted to alt.food.vegan
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher is offline

Default Requiem for a Mouse

On Dec 1, 11:53 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
> wrote:
> On Dec 1, 11:21 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>

> > wrote:
> > On Dec 1, 2:02 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"

> > > wrote:
> > > You must understand before I continue to attack dogs and cats that my
> > > beach and community are full of their crap. Just to clarify that I
> > > don't witness dogs copulating everyday.

> > >http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/funny%2...funny_pictures...

> > > How did that dog jump up there?

> > Dogs can very dangerous when they handle guns...

> > "Man is accidentally shot by his own dog"

> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...hot-own-dog-22...

> I couldn't help it but put my own comment...
>
> "Dogs have an inclination to violence inherited from wolves just as we
> have such inclination inherited from monkeys."

When we dig into the deep psychological causes for dog aggression, we
find surprising conclusions...

"Dogs feel a great deal of anger against owners that give them dog
food."

***

Could the same be said about human aggression? Some people sustain
McDonald's food causes anger and mood swings.