vidyahrbs vidyahrbs is offline
Member

Vidya Herbs was awarded ISO 9001: 2000 in the year 2004.
Vidya Herbs is proud to offer a full range of 100% natural fruit ingredients for your food, nutritional, nutraceutical, cosmetic, or cosmeceutical application. We continue to create exciting new products to enhance our customers’ product lines with innovative ingredient solutions..Herbal Extract, Herbal Extracts, Green Coffee, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Herbal Extract Manufacturers, Green Coffee Bean Extract manufacturers, in Bangalore, India.