haleymcadams1 haleymcadams1 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealjames View Post
Hello guys….what’s up? Just joining this forum…..how are u all…I will surely take part in each discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakmarcus View Post
Hi, I’m Jak Marcus, new member to the forum. I have just joined the forum and i am enjoying so much here and i hope that i will post some of my good thoughts with my friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffclark View Post
My name is Jeff Clark. I have lots of interest to take part in each kind of discussion and this is the basic reason that I am joining this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Smith View Post
Hi dear,
I am Jason Smith from California USA. I am new one for this forum.
Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, fitness and nutrition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackallen View Post
Hi Guys….I have recently Joined this forum..How are you all…
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddySon View Post
I am Albert M. I am A civil engineer. I am Running a Construction company. I am a newbie here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsmith1 View Post
Hi! My good name is Will Smith. I live in france. I am here to share my thinkings and ideas with you all. I m saying hello to all members of this forum and this is my first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieadam View Post
Hello friends............ this is Charlie Adam............just joined the forum and want to say hello to all of you. i am 28 years from CA and a graphic designer by prefession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janescandy View Post
Hi……I am new here…I am posting my first post. Hope we will have a great fun…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markanthony1 View Post
I am so much happy to joining this forum..i m saying hello to all members of this forum. My good name is Mark Anthony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackvale View Post
I am Jack Vale. I am new here. I live in Chile.
Hello to all of you! Welcome to FoodBanter Forums! Are you guys foodie or a chef or anything related?