Posted to rec.food.cooking
ShrewdSimian ShrewdSimian is offline

Default Ideas for healthy meals prepared in bulk

Hi,

I am trying to find meal ideas that will fit my diet and schedule.
Due to time constraints (I work 14-18 hour days) I need to prepare
most of my meals in bulk and eat them over the course of the week.

I generally try to only eat "slow carbs", and aside from a sprinkle of
cheese here and there, I avoid dairy. Sadly, I also can't eat gluten,
which jacks me up. I also need loads of protein in my meals.

I'm hoping that you all here can drop me some recipe recommendations,
or even point me to some web sites, that will fit the bill for these
bulk meals I need.

I used to run off crustless dairy-free breakfast quiche and tuna
salad, but that isn't cutting the mustard anymore.

Ideas?