Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan
Who_me? Who_me? is offline

Default search test

On 21/11/2011 10:03 AM, Laurie wrote:
> On 11/19/2011 11:21 PM, Laurie wrote:
> On 20/11/2011 10:26 AM, Mindless Idiot wrote:
>
> Laurie> www.ecologos.org/search.htm
> Laurie> Here's a proof of concept search tool.
> Laurie> Feedback??
> Laurie> It is just an initial test.
> Laurie> Laurie
>
> Mindless Idiot> Test failed miserably
>
> Oh, Mindless Idiot, YOU are the miserable failure,
> you can not enter into a rational conversation.
> You can NOT refute ANYthing I have ever written
> with facts and logic,

Laurie, you have NEVER written anything that is true or scientific. You
trawl through the dross of internet kookdom and pounce on all manner of
ludicrous, unsupported, wild theories and promote them as fact. Mankind
was never meant to live on fruit alone. Eating meat is not why women
menstruate. Sexual desire is not a side effect of constipation. Those
are just some of the idiocies you have claimed.

You are a kook and a fool.

By the way, did you get permission to post here? Don't forget that a new
moderator was elected.