Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.support.diabetes
jay[_220_] jay[_220_] is offline

Default A Wholesome, Plant-Based Diet May Cut Risks and Complications of Diabetes

> > > guide that can be downloadedhttp://www.naturaleater.com/guide/guide.htm
> > Thanks, I read his guide. I think it is very good.

> Note that author could lose some weight, IMO.

He looks OK judging by the picture on the homepage.
Which picture are you seeing?

> He is too big a fan of canola oil and fructose.

Do you mean refined fructose or fructose as part of fruits?
He does seem to prefer MUFA/n3 (canola/olive/flax/walnut/fish) over
PUFA/SFAs (sunflower/corn/peanut/butter/animal fats and even coconut
oil).

> And he is fat phobic....fat the the secret to effective weight loss

Apparently so.
He only recommends small quantities of even the "preferred" oils.