Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Monte Cristo Sandwich

How would you prepare one?

I ask because I have been forced to become a member of "the club" where I
live (long story, don't bother). Since I don't play golf or tennis or swim,
the only benefit seems to be I can dine at the club. There is a public web
site that lists the menus of the various dining rooms at the club. That
description seems to be correct for a Monte Cristo sandwich. The private
(members only) web site has the same menus, except on it the definition of a
Monte Cristo is vastly different from my experience. IOW, it isn't a Monte
Cristo!

So, if you've ever had or were going to make a Monte Cristo sandwich, how
would you go about it? No googling If you've ever had one you'll know
it!

Jill