Posted to alt.food.vegan
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher is offline

Default Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom

"If you talk to the animals
they will talk to you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them
you will not know them
and what you do not know
you will fear.
What one fears, one destroys."

http://www.angelfire.com/wi/innerwis...stanimals.html

***

That's classical Wisdom of the Jungle. I do talk to my mice and they
talk back to me. Koko (she's white as coconut) says they love the
wheel and she says HUMANS CAN NOT BE HAPPY WITHOUT THE WHEEL. That
means we need the bike because we need to "burn the calories," so to
speak. She also says they hate the Fat Cats. And we all know mice are
used to study medicine and human behavior. This is the first
revolution to be tested on animals.

The question now is: DO YOU BURN THE CALORIES? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO
CONTROL THE CARNIVORE IN YOU? MORE BANANA???

By the way, anyone has the answer as to why the Australian didgeridoo
and Tibetan horn are similar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKjj66pRXZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntf75csds6k

I just got transported by that music, didn't you? I think the
Australian didgeridoo is also danceable. Dance is also burning the
calories, of course. But that's quite improper among the monks, I
guess.

You know what Emma Goldman --the famous anarchist-- said?

"If I can't dance in your revolution, I don't want it!"

Do the monks need liberation? I don't know!

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote

THE REVOLUTION IS ABOUT SOLUTIONS!