Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pico Rico[_2_] Pico Rico[_2_] is offline

Default Do you have a good recipe for Hamburger Buns?

"Chemo the Clown" > wrote in message
On Nov 17, 4:10 pm, "Pico Rico" > wrote:
> What is the best bun to bake? The stuff I have seen and even gotten in
> restaurants are generally pretty uninspiring.
>
> And, as long as we are at it, use the same recipe for hot dog buns?

You don't say whether you want them light and fluffy or heavy like a
kaiser type roll. so, here's one for both the burger and the dogs.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/burger-...ns/detail.aspx

thanks. I am not sure which I would prefer. I think I will get some
suggestions and actually try them, instead of just shooting them down one by
one. As fun as that might be, and in keeping with some sort of tradition
here . . .

Oh, I just remembered - a soft pretzel type roll. I'll add to the list to
try.