Old 17-11-2011, 09:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Chemo the Clown[_2_] Chemo the Clown[_2_] is offline

Default Chicken Liver Pate

On Nov 17, 1:28*pm, Pennyaline
wrote:
On 11/17/2011 1:13 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

The idea is to just take the bite off of the onion and garlic, not
cook them. *And most of the thyme will stick to the livers and onions..
Or you can add that later if you want. *But I do tend to trust Jacques
Pépin over unsolicited advice on the Internet.

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/c...ate-march-2007

Excuse me for living. If you don't want unsolicited advice, don't post
to a newsgroup.

I also don't bother brining chicken
livers for pate. I add the seasoning later.

Don't knock what you've never tried. *I find that brining them helps
keep them smooth and creamy, even when I broil them and make rumaki
(since they tend to overcook in that prep).

You're assuming I haven't tried it. Why are you assuming things?

That's what little Sqwertsy does.