Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default When did this FopodTV episode air?

On Nov 13, 2:12*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> How do you tell how old this episode is? *Does anybody remember seeing
> it? *About how long ago - months or a year+ is fine.
>
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/unwrapped...-up/index.html
>
> -sw

back home in canada, i was executive night chef for a chicken joint.
our chicken, to show it's freshness, our chicken was killed and
cleaned right at the customer's table. then into the kitchen, and
microwaved to order. that's no shit. you could get your chicken
rare, medium, and well done. we even had a vet on hand to ensure the
chickens wholesomeness.