Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Turkey on America's Test Kitchen

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:59:39 -0800 (PST), ItsJoanNotJoann
> wrote:

> Ok, ok. Don't get your nesting box straw all torn up. I've not done
> it and it does sound a bit 'dangerous.' I'm eager, truly, to read how
> you get the bird on it's back without suffering a burn or the hair
> raising possibility of it ending up on the kitchen floor.

And with no dents on the breast that match the rack wires.

> So please explain as I *would* like to know.

I've done cooked a turkey breast down. Flipping it wasn't a big deal,
but I thought the result was ugly and didn't do that again.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.