Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.home.repair
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default What's a good automatic pasta maker that can be bought in America

On 11/12/2011 7:22 PM, Fred James wrote:
> I've had the manual Imperia pasta maker - which works ok - but it's manual.
> On the other hand, the Ronco automatic pasta maker was a tremendious
> disappointment because it broke almost every time I used it.
>
> That was ten years ago.
>
> Any recommendations for good automatic household pasta makers available in
> the USA? (price range below $250 USD)

You might consider getting a motor for your Imperia.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.