MikeMTM

Default effect of magnets??

Njord,

Interesting.
Did you happen to notice if the treated wines are a bit warmer then
before treatment? Someone, a while ago, suggested that the effect of
this machine might be to slightly warm the wine through inductive
heating, perhaps, or maybe just plain heat from its coils. Of course,
that would improve , or at least change, the taste of many wines.

Would it be possible for you to conduct a carefully measured test with
an accurate thermometer? All in the name of Science, of course. I know
it's a terrible thing I ask of you, drinking two glasses of wine, but
enquiring minds want to know. ;-)

Mike MTM