Old 06-11-2011, 07:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.health,alt.support.diabetes
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Primal diet, where it goes wrong

On Nov 6, 12:52*pm, ImStillMags wrote:
OnNov 6, 9:20*am, A Moose wrote:

http://www.raw-food-health.net/Primal-Diet.html

A raw foodist dissing any other approach to eating. * Typical.

How about we find what works for us as individuals and to hell withwhat anyone else's agenda spouts??

That's a good idea. I find the the people supporting the above raw
food diet eat far too many fruits. Bad news for a diabetic, although
they blame diabetes on fats; i.e. fats trap sugars in the blood.