purearomatea purearomatea is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merin View Post
Design which you have updated on FB page is looking neat and clean. When are you going to upload on the LIVE site.

Post more info on Aroma tea as many of us would like to know more info about the same.
Hello Merin and thank you for your comment!
We are working hard to look our site perfect, and i'm quite happy, cause we are not too far away from our goal!
Later today the updated design version will be uploaded to our Facebook page, and probably next week we will launch our blog!
Of course we'll keep you updated with all our news on this forum or you can subscribe to our newsletter at PureAromaTea.com - Come in for a tea! and receive them directly to your email box!!