Posted to alt.food.vegan
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher is offline

Default Is killing bad?

In general, can you kill roaches, rats and other pests? I'm afraid I
got a little predator in my kitchen but I'm thinking of a glue trap.
Once I caught a mouse and threw it in the garbage alive. Is that
excess cruelty? The spring trap brings swift death, but it's kind of
brutal. Brutal though doesn't mean cruel. The ancients used an axe to
chop off heads and they still use this method in Mexico. I saw a movie
about the Great Khan and they poisoned his father in a cruel way. We
are being poisoned with food everyday, but the effects work over many
years. And then we remain sitting on our butt, adding to the ill
effects. It's like when you smoke, and you know it's killing you, but
you keep puffing. Worse, they stink and that's why my girlfriend left
her husband, not legally but final nevertheless. Some wives just kill
their husbands, but they are usually caught and spend many years in a
cage. The problem is the money. Usually they don't see the money
unless the ******* is dead. This is a bad decision.

How would you deal with death in the most humane way?

Did I cover everything?