Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Janet Janet is offline

Default Eat those Carbs! The ADA says you should!!

Ozgirl wrote:
> Should have emailed them with your thoughts. If more people provide
> feedback as to their experiences with more carbs re control then
> maybe, just maybe, someone might notice. As you can probably tell I
> am not one to just accept things My local MP etc must be quite
> sick of me, lol. But seriously, a squeaky door gets oiled. I like to
> think that my opinions of government policy eventually get heard.
> Perhaps the same could happen here. Unsubbing to me is like
> killfiling. You can't know what else comes out of there. Make a
> stand! I won't use that "occupy" word - shudder

I actually did call their customer service line and register a vociferous
complaint. They carefully do NOT provide a comment forum or email address
where you can register a comment. I am angry enough about it to track down
someone via the JHU website, and will probably do so in the next few days.
(I actually have some connection to JHU, albeit a different branch of the
university.)