purearomatea purearomatea is offline
Member

Default The brand new loose leaf online store is coming!

Hello dear tealovers,

i'm not sure if i'm allowed to publish this great news here, but i'll try

I would like to invite you to join us on facebook and twitter at PureAromaTea.com - Come in for a tea!. We are small, young group, full of great ideas, enthuasiasm and of course in love with tea! Currently the Pure Aroma Tea is in development phase, but we thought, that you might want to see our progress of building up our loose leaf tea store. We already have posted preview of our very first version of landing page at our facebook page. Everyone is welcome to comment our work! Your opinion and criticism is very important for us!

So please subscribe to our newsletter at PureAromaTea.com - Come in for a tea!, join us on facebook and follow us on twitter! And stay tuned for our amazing offers when we launch!!