Posted to rec.food.baking
bob bob is offline

Default programmable bread machine for experimenting?

Is there a bread machine that allows me to modify parameters of the various
baking program?

E.g.
change the temperature for rise
change the time for rise
change the time for mixing
etc.

The temperature and time for rise is the most important. I think my bread
are too dense because my current bread machine rise time and temperature is
not optimal.

Also, be able to bake a small loaf (1 lb or less)? Since I experiement with
receipes, the smaller the better, in case I need to throw the bread away.

I searched for bread machine with USB interface but found none. I guess
bread machines are not as smart as I wish.