Old 21-10-2011, 07:35 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Rusty[_2_] Rusty[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner 2011-10-16

On 10/21/2011 1:42 PM, sf wrote:
On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:05:52 -0400, wrote:

On 10/21/2011 3:43 AM, sf wrote:

Birthday party tonight.

Chicken Stroganoff (This was terrific)
http://norecipes.com/blog/2008/04/02...en-stroganoff/
served with the noodles in the following dish

This sounds fabulous!!! Must try it.

Thanks, it's *really* good - I will definitely make it again (soon).
FYI: I used sour cream instead of yogurt. Give the apple& pear
combination a try the next time you make a crisp. That works well
too.

I was thinking of using the fat-free sour cream instead of yogurt. I
often have that on hand. Would that work?

Yes, I will try the apple & pear crisp, but I have never heard of Macoun
apples. What could be substituted?

Rusty in MD