Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Favorite vegetable?

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove > wrote:
>
> : "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : >i don't know but am wondering about rice milk and rice flour, both for
> : >kosher and for wheat issues, Lee
>
> : Sweet rice flour would work.
>
> Sounds very carby to me.

Which is why I never used it. The ones that we bought are not soupy and
they do not seem to have a thickener in them. They do contain sour cream
which I normally wouldn't use because I dislike it very much. However there
seems to be enough cheese in there that I do not notice the taste of it. I
actually like these. And they are cheap. So I will keep buying them so
long as they keep selling them. It is a large container. Plenty for two
meals for us with that being the main dish for me.