Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Favorite vegetable?

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Jacquie > wrote:
> : My Vet says it also helps deter Poop eating dogs from eating poop....the
> : pooper also needs to eat it....LOL.
>
> So you have to go around putting out bowls of choped ham with pineapple
> for all the neighborhood dogs to eat:-)
>
> I may not eat it, but i do know aboaut it. (the ham that is.
>
> Wendy

Angela's having some ham for dinner to go with the scalloped potatoes she
found at Costco. She always asks for them but all of the boxed or prepared
ones we found contain wheat. And my attempts to make them have not worked.
They come out clumpy and milky. But she is not allergic to these. I will
have no ham. I think it is one of the foods I have refused to eat since it
was first given to me. That and hot dogs. Blech.