Posted to rec.food.baking
montygraham montygraham is offline

Default What are those decorative chocolate bars made from?

I'm curious about what the ingredients are for those big bars they put
on top of things like Birthday cakes. I froze one for a couple weeks,
then let it sit at room temperature for a day, around 70 degrees F.
It was sealed in a plastic baggie. When I took a little nibble from
it, it was very soft and very sweet. It looks like dark chocolate,
and it does not taste like milk chocolate. I've never come across a
chocolate bar with these qualities. Thanks in advance.