Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

ta, slept from 5:30 pm last night to 8:30 am this morning

did wake up at 3:00 am and my mouth was covered in blisters
took some cough med that has antihystamine in it and swished it round my
mouth and took something for my 3.2 bg level

still not doing great, but much better than this time yesterday! thanks
for the kind words, Lee

kate