Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

On 10/14/2011 3:05 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
> lol, part of cooking is skills learned but part is talent plain and simple,
> what little i know is hard learned when it comes to process, my dh can make
> about anything and rarely uses a recipe, Lee

LOL

hubby is quite disconcerted with my lake of recipe following

about 12 years ago, i wanted to make talapia with oranges and a touch of
sweet basil or pesto sauce and perhaps a very light dash of garlic

NO WAY JOSE
ok, fine

today, he read the recipe on the back of the package (i didn't know
there was one there)

he LOVES talapia and oranges
he cooked dinner tonight (guess that's yesterday now, sure wish the
chills from this flu/cold/whatever goes away soon)

kate