Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

i have no idea what changes but just so you feel less alone, i can eat
strawberries until i explode if they are fresh, once frozen they make me
deathly ill to the point of needing the er, and i can eat "fresh" pineapple
if frozen or i can eat it canned or cooked but never fresh... last time i
did it was in a fluffy salad at a salad bar, i thought it was canned... by
the time we finished our meal and left the resto, i hurled like a vengful
cat from the top of your frig... right there in the parking lot, my stomach
had enough and simply expelled the contents, it took a while to figure out
what it was... no more fluffy salads for me, Lee