Posted to rec.food.equipment
Aditya Blaze Aditya Blaze is offline

Default Info required on induction cooker settings

Hi All,

I recently bought an induction cooker. It has settings like 'hot
pot' (cooking in terms of watts), fry (in terms of temperature), soup,
congee and steam.

Now I can understand hot pot and fry (in terms of their units (watts
and centigrade)), but I would like to know what exactly those three
(soup, congee and steam) stand for in terms of temperature.
The manual simply says soup setting is for making soups, and so on!

Can anyone here please help (any pointers to online documents would
also be helpful).

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Aditya