Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

On 10/12/2011 5:00 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> Tiger > wrote:
> : the inner parts of the celery are very nice
>
> : the outer parts are very good for cooking in stoup LOL
>
> : kate
>
> I guess "stoup" is eithboth soup and stew:-) Ingenious work. I wish I had
> thought of it. I just couldn't resist, as it really is a good idea.
>
> Wendy-who lives in a mistyped glass house

Wendy, i typically start off with a HUGE pot of broth stock

by time i go 'oh, this would be good' i end up with............. well,
it started as soup but is sorta thicker now and i have no more broth,
but i'm not going to add dumplings (whimper, i love dumplings, i would
eat them ALL)

so, i make Stoup

and everyone who has had my Stoup comes back the next day for another
round

TG the huge stock pot contains enough for 2 LARGE bowls for 5 people for
2 nights LOL

recipe? it's the 'clean the fridge out' recipe

i'm glad i love soup/stoup and i don't thicken the broth to a gravy, so
i can't call it stew.......... the contents thicken the stoup for me

kate