Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

whimper

ok, i'm getting some more feta cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers or the
red chili peppers

why can i eat those? oh......... not belladonna family, chili pepper family

kate (making a shopping list)

oh
and get this one...............know those oven roasted red peppers you
can get??? i can eat a couple slices of those no problem

i would REALLY like to know what is being changed by each type of
cooking and what isn't changed by not cooking different colours of bell
peppers

sigh