Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
[email protected] hari.kumar.vi@inderovi.com is offline

Default Origin, History of Cow Slaughter and Beef Eating in Bharat

> o Vitamin B-12 -- This essential vitamin once occurred
> naturally on the surfaces of potatoes, beets, and other
> root vegetables, but the move away from natural
> fertilizers has caused it to disappear from our soil. Any
> commercially available multivitamin will assure adequate
> B-12 for your child. B-12 is also found in nutritional
> yeast (not to be confused with brewer's or active dry
> yeast) and many fortified cereals. (13)

What was on the surface was animal dung. It is not produced by any
plant, or yeast for that matter. Vitamin b12
is produced by bacteria in the large gut of animals, passed in feces
and returned to be absorbed in the small gut. This cycle is the only
source of it.

Some indians coming to america started to have vitimin b12 problems. It
was discovered that the laws which control how many animal parts and
feces allowed in grain etc. was much larger in india then america.

Those indians in india were getting it from animals. Supplementation in
america cures the problem.